I cancelled my spot with the Girl Guides sleepover because my brother and parents are in town and I’d rather not be apart from them for like, 17 hours while ‘Lil Bro is sick, and was obviously overjoyed that I didn’t have to dish out the larger part of my weekend trying to keep kids under control. I shamefully admit I intended to have some beers with Pab and her new man-friend tomorrow night, seeing as how she’s only in town until Sunday.

 

Then of course I check the weather forecast and it goes something like this:

 

Heavy snow will combine with strong winds to create near zero visibilities in blowing snow on Saturday.

This is a warning that dangerous winter weather conditions are expected in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

 

So in all likelihood, the sleepover will be cancelled and postponed, thus forcing me to attend next time without having any excuse whatsoever.

 

Loves it when Mother Nature takes a big dirty dump all over my weekend.

Advertisements